HUNTER Solutions was given the opportunity to organise the 10 years corporate anniversary & official launch of the new logistics centre, in the form of a big party dedicated both to the...more details
Respecting your right to privacy is one of the most important aspects we take into account in our work. We respect the confidentiality of your data and are committed to protecting any personal information you share with us in an appropriate manner.
All information appearing on this site is the property of Hunter Business Excellence SRL. We reserve the right to change the content at any time without notice. By reading the information presented on the site, you confirm your agreement to these terms and conditions. Hunter Business Excellence SRL does not knowingly collect personal information from users under 18 years of age.
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of persons, regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, amended and supplemented and of Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, we have the obligation to maintain confidentiality and to use in safety conditions the personal data you provide us about you only for direct marketing purposes – sending offers about our products.
Collector/Processor of information
The data are going to be processed by Hunter Business Excellence SRL, Romanian company, with registered office in Romania, Timiș county, Timișoara, Semicerc street, no 17, with VAT no RO38398630 and J35/4178/2017, represented by administrator Miruna Vitcu.
Information collected. Hunter Business Excellence SRL collects the following personal data: name, name of the company, email address and phone number.
We also ask for your consent for the processing of data, and we need this permission to send you notifications. We do not use the data received as a result of this permission for purposes other than notification, we do not sell or give this information to other third parties.
The purpose is to provide you offers about our products, and identification of ways to collaborate. In order to deliver the ordered services, to confirm the order, to inform you about the status of the order, to provide answers to the complaints placed, to evaluate the goods and services offered, as well as to exercise commercial activities, to promote services, marketing, advertising, development, client satisfaction reserach, purchasing behavior of customers, administrative and media activities, you agree to entrust us with the following personal data: name, surname, name of the company, e-mail address, ip address, phone number. Please do not provide us with other personal data than those strictly necessary for the purpose specified in this policy.
The personal data provided with your consent are and will be collected and processed by us exclusively for the purposes that we will present in the following. We mention the fact that the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of your consent in this respect (art. 6 paragraph (1) letter (a) of the General Regulation on Data Protection, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation).
Situations in which Hunter Business Excellence will collect and process your personal data and the purposes for which this data will be processed, are the following:
- Price offer requests. Your name, e-mail address, telephone number and the name of the company entered when completing a request for quotation on this site may be used to contact you in connection with the request for quotation sent.
- Product description requests/promotion. our name, e-mail address, telephone number and the name of the company entered when completing a request for quotation on this site may be used to inform you about our products and the events we participate in and direct marketing and advertising.
- Other purposes. You may send personal data (such as name, email address, telephone number, company name) for purposes other than those mentioned above. In any case, the purpose for which you are asked to provide us with information is very clearly stated. We will not use your data for other purposes that were not specified at the time of entering the data.
To access the content of this site, you do not need to register as a user and you do not need to provide us with information about you. However, you can use this site to send a request for a price offer or the detailed description of our services through forms in which you provide us with information about you. In these situations, the data provided will be used exclusively to analyse your application and process it, as well as for related administrative purposes. We process the personal data you provide based on your consent.
The categories of services for which we collaborate with the above mentioned providers and the personal data transferred to them are the following:
- Email communication – e-mail address;
- Promotion of our services and products – e-mail address, name, surname, telephone number;
- Billing services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
- Accounting services – name, surname, address;
- Legal services – name, surname, address;
Recipients of processing. Clients data are available to Hunter Business Excellence administrator, collaborators, and subcontractors, its partners mentioned on the website and the competent authorities. In all cases, recipients will adopt appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data of the clients.
We inform you that we use various services from external or internal providers (“persons authorised by the operator”), to whom we may transmit some of the personal data collected from you, with the express mention that we will use only authorised persons which provides sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements set out in the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights.
If you would like more information on communicating data to our partners, feel free to contact us at the email address: email@example.com.
Data processing and storage duration. We collect, store and use this personal data only for the purposes mentioned at the time of their introduction and we keep them only for as long as is necessary to achieve those purposes or for other applicable legitimate purposes. Thus, the personal data provided by you will be processed during the contractual relations with you, as well as subsequently, for a reasonable duration, which may not be shorter than the general limitation period. The period of storage of the collected and indicated data is 36 months from the time of receipt of name of persona, name of company, phone number and e-mail address. Upon expiry of the above mentioned period, all personal data of the clients collected as above will be removed from the Hunter Business Excellence records.
In these situations, if you decide not to provide any of the data requested by us, you may not be able to submit your bid or we may not process your request.
The data provided in your request or request are accessed by those who process the data in order to achieve the purpose of data processing and / or by specialists who provide technical support for the performance of tasks related to the operation and maintenance of the technical system. We will not provide your personal data to others unless:
- is required to provide you with the requested service and we have informed you in detail in this regard;
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to comply with certain laws or regulations in force;
- we are required by the law enforcement authorities;
- is required to detect and prevent fraud, for technical or security reasons.
By using this site, you consent to us disclosing your personal data to third parties solely for the purposes mentioned. Under no circumstances will we sell, offer in exchange or temporarily disclose in exchange for a sum of money any personal information provided by you.
Transfer to third countries /international organizations. Not applicable.
Your rights. According to the applicable law in the field of personal data, the client benefits from:
- the right to access data – you have the right to obtain from Hunter Business Excellence SRL a confirmation that personal data concerning you are being processed or not, as well as access to the respective data, by submitting a request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org a reply will be sent within 14 working days from the date of the request; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are subject to processing; for any other copies requested by you, Hunter Business Excellence SRL may charge a reasonable fee, based on administrative costs; if you enter the application in electronic format and unless you request another format, the information will be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format;
- the right to rectification – you have the right to obtain the rectification by Hunter Business Excellence SRL of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete; Hunter Business Excellence SRL will communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed any rectification thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you about these recipients, if you request this working;
- the right to delete data – you have the right to obtain from Hunter Business Excellence SRL the deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and Hunter Business Excellence SRL has the obligation to delete those data, when: (1) personal data they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (2) withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (3) you object to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail regarding the processing; (4) personal data have been processed illegally; (5) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on Hunter Business Excellence SRL under Union law or Romanian law; Hunter Business Excellence SRL will communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed any deletion thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you about these recipients, if you request this working;
- the right to restrict the processing – you have the right to obtain from Hunter Business Excellence SRL the restriction of processing if you are in one of the following cases: (1) contest the accuracy of the data, for the period that allows Hunter Business Excellence SRL to verify the accuracy of the data; (2) the processing is illegal, and you object to the deletion of personal data, requesting in return the restriction of their use; (3) Hunter Business Excellence SRL no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them for the finding, exercise or defense of a right in court; or (4) you have objected to the processing for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of Hunter Business Excellence SRL prevail over your rights; Hunter Business Excellence SRL will communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed any restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you about these recipients, if you request this working;
- the right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, as provided to Hunter Business Excellence SRL, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to transmit this data another operator, under certain conditions; in exercising this right, you have the right that personal data be transmitted directly from Hunter Business Excellence SRL to another operator when this is technically feasible;
- the right to object – you have the right to object, for reasons related to the particular situation in which you are, at any time, to the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
- the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
- the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data carried out by Hunter Business Excellence SRL based on the consent before its withdrawal.
Hunter Business Excellence SRL will provide you with the requested information in electronic format when possible, unless you request another format. The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken in your exercise of the above rights are provided by Hunter Business Excellence SRL free of charge. However, if your requests are unfounded or excessive, especially due to their repetitive nature, Hunter Business Excellence SRL may:
- charge a fee, taking into account the administrative costs for providing information or communication or for taking the requested measures;
- or refuse to comply with the request.
We specify that by accepting this agreement, your personal data will be processed by Hunter Business Excellence SRL, according to this Personal Data Processing Policy.
Security measures regarding the processed data. Hunter Business Excellence SRL complies with the provisions of Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, as amended and supplemented (the Regulation) and has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures so as to ensure the security of the processed personal data and respect the rights of the client. Thus, Hunter Business Excellence SRL has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of processed personal data, such as:
• the conclusion of contracts with collaborators in which they have assumed the obligation of confidentiality of the information regarding the personal data processed, as well as the observance of the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection
• training all employees on the importance of protecting personal data
• establishment of appropriate internal procedures
• indicating a contact address for personal data issues
•implementation of information security measures (installing licensed programs on employees’ laptops, laptop password, data encryption, etc.)
When you visit this site in the memory of the mobile phone, tablet or computer will be stored small data files – cookies, web beacon or similar technologies. In this Policy, the term “cookie” is used broadly and includes similar technologies such as localStorage. Cookies contribute to the operation of this site and provide us with information about how you interact with it. We use this information to improve our site. We do not seek to identify individual users, unless they offer to provide us with their contact details through a form or a request on the site.
The cookies used on this site can be classified into three categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are essential for the operation of some features of the site, such as sending the content of the completed forms on the site. Without these cookies, we will not be able to offer you the services you request, such as the response to the offer request. This category also includes cookies that allow us to offer you the services explicitly requested by you during an open session in the browser. These cookies do not collect information about you that could be used for marketing purposes or to monitor the places you have browsed the internet.
- Functional cookies. These are used to memorise the choices you make to provide you with new features that will enhance your site experience.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the site, for example, the number of visits and the average duration of a visit.